At DC Hand - The Hand and Upper Extremity Institute of Greater Washington, we understand that finding the right treatment for your condition can feel overwhelming. Dr. Raizman and his team of skilled medical professionals are dedicated to accurately diagnosing your conditions and providing you with the personalized, high-quality care you deserve.
Our advanced surgeons are qualified to treat the delicate network of tendons, ligaments, muscles, blood vessels, and nerve endings found within your body. We are proud to perform minimally invasive microsurgical procedures, ensuring the best results for your condition. Dr. Raizman and his team of medical professionals offer treatments for a variety of hand, wrist, shoulder, and elbow conditions.
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Dupuytren’s Contracture
- Hand, Wrist, and Elbow Trauma
- Hand and Wrist Arthritis, Basal Joint Arthritis
- Tendonitis and Tendon Injuries
- Peripheral Nerve Compression
- Nerve Injuries and Nerve Transfer
- Neuroma Pain, Amputation Pain, and TMR
- Shoulder Instability and Labral Tears
- Shoulder Replacement and Arthritis Treatment
- Rotator Cuff Tears
- Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome and Hypermobility Disorders
- Medicolegal and Independent Medical Evaluation
If you live in the Washington, DC, metro area and you have shoulder, elbow, or arm pain that needs immediate treatment, call the experts at DC Hand at the Office of Orthopaedic Medicine & Surgery at (202) 835-2222.